Abroad travel is always filled with exuberance and fascination. The excitements of discovering a completely different culture, the way of living, along with breathtaking views. But when excitement, wonder, and adventure meets luxury then the experience of travel reaches another level of richness. This rich experience is made possible through those dazzling luxurious resorts which offer all the amenities one can think off, a wonderful scenery, high-class service, top-notch facilities all these and more give you a lifetime of experience.
So let’s not wait and take a look at these 5 dazzling luxury resorts who will give you the best experience of five different worlds:
1. Indonesia, Viceroy Bali – This luxury resort is going to make you feel like being a Balinese royal. Located in “Valley of the Kings”, Viceroy Bali gives its visitors the feel of being a royal coupled with exorbitant views from each part. The entrance of the resort is lobby and porch in equal proportion with the royal design. Thatched roof covers the open area, with lounge chairs and a pool. So you can just sit around and look over the palm tree grove to give yourself the much needed ‘me time’. Each villa has views over the gorge and spa offers even more views combined with the best treatments of western and local traditional techniques.
2. Naladhu Private Island Maldives – A 30 minutes ride from the hotel’s speedboat from Male’s International Airport, Naladhu offers an intimate experience with 19 guest quarters. Interiors of high-ceilings covered with cane and tropical hues, a private garden, an infinity pool, and wooden accommodation with a weathered finish. In addition, the Living Room’s range of dining covers all glass wine cellar having tables around it, with Indian daybeds and quiet smiling service makes it the most convenient destination.
3. California, L’Horizon Resort & Spa, Palm Springs – With the addition of an open-air spa, an alfresco restaurant, and renovated interiors, Steve Hermann has turned the vacation spot of Hollywood producer Jack Wrather into a great hotel. The resort has 25 bungalows and each one is now a mixture of modern and vintage interiors. If you have got a west facing bungalow with an outdoor shower, then watching the sunset over the San Jacinto Mountains that too while shampooing can be some experience.
4. Bahamas, Fowl Cay Resort – If you think a deal of having a maximum of 28 guests in the 50 acres area and three beaches sounds like your kind of deal, then Fowl Cay Resort is the right place for you. A private island retreat offering free use of its personal boat, golf cart, wet bars, fully stocked kitchens, and awesome views are the highlight of this place. The price of the resort even includes water sports equipment to top shelves liquor.
5. Playa Del Carmen, The Royal Hideaway Playacar – Several pools, best food around, the policy of only-adults, high-end amenities with upscale rooms, spa with the best treatment, sophisticated vibe, beautiful beachfront and grounds justify its exclusive membership of hospitality consortium Leading Hotels of the World. With a short drive away from Playa’s Fifth Avenue which is shopping stop, it makes this resort a highly attractive for couples.
Five luxury spots from five different countries, your next travel plan is made right here. If budget is an obstacle than consider taking a travel loan, for a lifetime of experience its worth it.