Bajaj Finance provides multiple fixed deposit schemes to the investors which allow them to invest their earnings for a fixed period of time. Bajaj Finance is one of the largest non-banking financial companies in India. It provides its customers with the flexibility of choosing the FD tenor according to their convenience. Also, they offer one the highest interest rates for fixed deposits in the market which is much greater than other FD schemes in India.
Here are a few reasons that make Bajaj Finance Fixed deposits a perfect option for investors:
Bajaj Finance FDs are not affected by market fluctuations. Moreover, third-party rating organizations like CRISIL Ratings and ICRA have rated them as safe and stable investment options. Therefore, you can invest without any concerns of losing your capital amount or not being paid interest on time.
- Bajaj Finance gives you the opportunity to choose FD tenor as per your requirements. As a result, you can choose the tenor between 12 to 60 months as per your convenience.
- Short tenors can help you safeguard your investment from the effects of inflation.
- These FDs come with an option to choose periodic interest payouts where you can earn monthly, yearly, quarterly, or six-monthly interest payouts.
- This proves to be beneficial for those who are looking for an investment option that fulfills their requirement of a regular income source.
- One of the best features of a Bajaj Finance FD is the high-interest rates it provides to an investor. The Bajaj Finance FD rates can go up to 8.60% depending on the FD tenor. It is generally seen that the interest rates go up as you increase the tenor.
- Moreover, senior citizen FD schemes offered by Bajaj Finance offer interest rates up to 8.95% which is almost 0.35% higher than interest rates offered on regular FDs.
- Also, the investors can check their FD interest rates and returns with the help of online FD calculator available on their official portal.
- With the help of this FD calculator, the investors can choose an FD amount and tenor and the calculator will calculate the total earnings according to the interest rate offered for that particular tenor.
- This tool also proves to be beneficial for checking the exact interest rates offered on various FD schemes.
Therefore, you can be assured of high returns with minimum risks when you are investing in a Bajaj Finance FD.
Now, let us take a look at some of the key benefits offered by Bajaj Finance fixed deposits:
Ease of application process – There are over 200 branches of Bajaj Finance across India. As a result, you can easily invest in a fixed deposit by visiting any of these branches. Moreover, those who cannot visit the branches can avail the option of online application.
For that, a person will have to visit their official website and submit their application along with their important details. After the successful screening of the application, an executive will collect the documents and deposit cheque from your home or office and your application will be processed on successful verification of the documents.
Online account management – One feature which makes Bajaj Finance FDs special is the option of online account management. You can easily manage multiple FDs using Experia- your online fixed deposit account.
Easy loans – Investors need not withdraw an FD prematurely in times of financial crisis or urgent capital requirement. Bajaj Finance provides the option of easy loans which the investors can avail by using their fixed deposit as collateral. This proves to be beneficial for those people who need capital urgently but they do not get personal loans easily due to bad credit score.
Bajaj Finance FD rates offer differential interest rates on various schemes. Also, flexibility in tenor allows you to ladder your investments easily. Invest in a Bajaj Finance FD today to make full use of the aforementioned features and benefits.